Our team is delighted to announce the 2-day in-class course on Paper 1 “Principles of International Taxation” that will be held in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
This course may be useful for those who are preparing for ADIT on their own and doing a self-study or it can be also combined with our online courses. For more information on online courses see this page.
The course will take place in Almaty, Kazakhstan on 25 and 26 March 2016 (Friday-Saturday).
The course can be also combined with BEPS Update Forum and Workshop on 28 March 2016 and ADIT course participants will receive a 50% discount on BEPS Update Forum and Workshop. For more information on this events see this page.
The course will cover:
- Introduction to ADIT exams – required exam technique and exam tips
- Introduction to International Taxation (fundamental concepts, types of double taxation, methods for elimination)
- Introduction to Tax Treaties (types, scope, key provisions in OECD and UN models, tax treaty override)
- Permanent Establishment concept and attribution of profits to PE
- Practical workshop on the above topics including practice of typical exam questions
Main instructor: JUDr. Tomas Balco, LL.M, FCCA
Price for the 2 days in-class course: EUR 350. Price includes hand-out materials and refreshments.
Special discounted price for students taking our online course: EUR 250
For registration and any inquiries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sincerely Yours, ToMiVer Team