Preparatory online courses for ADIT examinations are specifically developed to assist students in different countries to enhance their skills in international taxation, manage effectively the preparation time and develop necessary exam technique.
Since 2014 Our Team is successfully providing preparatory ADIT courses in a form of in-class sessions and this experience helped us to develop unique approach for distance/online courses.
Our online courses are regularly run for Paper 1 – Principles of International Taxation. Students who wish to take ADIT exam and have preparatory online courses for Paper 3 option (EU Direct Tax law, Transfer Pricing or Upstream Oil and Gas Taxation) can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The preparatory online course for Paper I includes:
- 34 hours of live lectures,
- 21 hours of practical workshops, where students with the assistance of tutor will practice in writing the past ADIT questions and learn necessary exam technique.
- On-going home assignments and individual reading
- Online access to selected reading materials.
- 3 mock exams
The course is offered 2 times a year – in Spring and Fall seasons. Spring course starts in late February and ends in the beginning of June. The Fall course starts in late August and ends in the beginning of December. To apply for the course, please, email us at email@example.com
The preparatory course is suitable for candidates with different levels of past experience and background in taxation, however, may require additional guided self-study for students, who have limited experience/education in tax law. The entrance test is required for all the candidates to evaluate the current level of preparation and assess the preliminary probability of passing the exam.
Students may enroll separately for practical workshops only.
- Price for online course (lecture and workshops): EUR 800
- Price for practical workshops: EUR 300
- Price for online lectures: EUR 600
- Discounts are available for current students (25%), and employees of the same company (contact us for specific rate).
Special in-class sessions are additionally organized from time to time in different locations. For details, please, contact Our Team.