Dear ADIT students,
We invite you to join preparatory ADIT classes that will happen in Almaty, Kazakhstan from 13-19 April 2017.
For more information: email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +7 707 860 5340
Our team is delighted to announce the 2-day in-class course on Paper 1 “Principles of International Taxation” that will be held in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
This course may be useful for those who are preparing for ADIT on their own and doing a self-study or it can be also combined with our online courses. For more information on online courses see this page.
The course will take place in Almaty, Kazakhstan on 25 and 26 March 2016 (Friday-Saturday).
The course can be also combined with BEPS Update Forum and Workshop on 28 March 2016 and ADIT course participants will receive a 50% discount on BEPS Update Forum and Workshop. For more information on this events see this page.
The course will cover:
- Introduction to ADIT exams – required exam technique and exam tips
- Introduction to International Taxation (fundamental concepts, types of double taxation, methods for elimination)
- Introduction to Tax Treaties (types, scope, key provisions in OECD and UN models, tax treaty override)
- Permanent Establishment concept and attribution of profits to PE
- Practical workshop on the above topics including practice of typical exam questions
Main instructor: JUDr. Tomas Balco, LL.M, FCCA
Price for the 2 days in-class course: EUR 350. Price includes hand-out materials and refreshments.
Special discounted price for students taking our online course: EUR 250
For registration and any inquiries contact us at email@example.com
Sincerely Yours, ToMiVer Team
ToMiVer – an organization dedicated to professional and executive training organization – in cooperation with its partners provides a unique opportunity for ADIT candidates in Kazakhstan, Russia, as well as candidates from neighbor Central Asian countries to prepare for ADIT exams with special preparatory ADIT courses. In absence of professional qualification in Taxation in Kazakhstan/Central Asia, ADIT offers a unique opportunity to tax professionals to obtain internationally recognized qualification. We offer several specialized courses and can fully assist candidates in obtaining ADIT qualification:
- Paper 1 – Principles of International Taxation
- Paper 2 – International Taxation in Kazakhstan
- Paper 3 – Principles and Practice of Transfer Pricing
- Paper 3 – Upstream Oil and Gas Taxation (starting from fall 2016)
Detailed information about each course content is availalble at the above links. To register for preparatory course with ToMiVer please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org